Monday, June 11, 2012

I did my presentation last week and felt that I received very good responses overall.  I was pleased with how it all turned out and actually ended up having more people at my presentation than I planned on.  I had planned to have only 2 kindergarten teachers present but all 7 K-1 teachers were at the building so the other 5 came and joined in the presentation.  Four of the teachers are new to our building so they enjoyed hearing the information about how important it was to provide children with time to explore their learning instead of the skill and drill techniques that are often used today. 

I want to thank my classmates and our professor for all of your support during this course.  This course seemed much more difficult than 411 and the challenge was much easier with the support from all of you as well as my mentor.  Good luck to everyone and look forward to seeing some of you at graduation!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,

    Thank you for all your support through this course. As you said, this course was much more difficult than 411 and I feel that we should all be very proud of ourselves. You have given me great suggestions and feedback throughout this course and I really appreciate that!

    Good job and I sincerely hope that you have the opportunity to continue working towards your goals. I think you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete